Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Thinking of you

Hello πŸ‘‹
I like to think a lot about people I love and care for people I like and love. Sometimes it’s just a simple thing like sending a message or handmade card.So they can feel loved and that someone is thinking about them and not just when they need help or shoulder to cry on. How lovely is the feeling when you receive a card with just simply message Thinking of you ☀️♥️😊

To make this card I did used few techniques like stamping ,die cutting,heat embossing,ink and copic markers colouring and to add sparkles some gems, rhinestones πŸ˜‰ I think sentiments die cuts always makes lovely additions to the cards, planning this card was quick and simple. Sometimes you just have ideas in your head and you make them come true without overthinking it. 😊





I wish you lovely week and Thank you πŸ™ for stopping by 😊

1 comment: