Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Lavender love πŸ’•

Hi πŸ‘‹
Todays sketch challenge made me think a lot about my wedding.My invitations main colour was lavender.I made those invitations by myself ,it was 15 years ago, back than I didn’t even know I’ll be making cards In the future 😊 April 30th my husband and I celebratedπŸŽ‰ our beautiful πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ’ 🎩 wedding day. I am so thankful I met my soulmate,best friend and husband  ♥️
Please go and visit ☞ Freshly Made Sketches #430  and HLS April Anything Goes with Dies Challenge and join the fun this week 😊






Thank you for stopping by πŸ™πŸ‘Œ♥️ Enjoy your day πŸ˜‰

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with lovely layers and textures! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Jacquie πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ™ Happy Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely layers and design! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautful card with so much interest! Congrats on your upcoming wedding anniversary. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! I love the soft muted colours and patterns! Congratualtions! Thanks for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete