Followers

Friday 6 March 2020

Orange colour of this year

Hi lovely people πŸ˜‰
My next card is inspired by a beautiful orange colour🧑 This year so far its my favourite colour. I like to mix and match ink pads and see if they will work together on the card. Sometimes I just like to use black ink and colour my stamped images with copies markers or different shades of inks using sponge doubers. Today I used colourful inks with my stamps and I’m very happy how orange and red works together and give a vibrant look.

Thank you Cecile for this week sketchπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ
Please visit  Freshly Made Sketches #425 blog and play along πŸ‘✂️πŸ–ŒπŸ’Œ




Thank you for stopping by and I wish you fantastic weekend πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š☀️

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful this is! Love your pretty colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete