Followers

Sunday 5 April 2020

Easter bunny 🐰 card

Hello πŸ‘‹ lovely Friends
I hope your days are fine and your family are safe and healthy. This year Easter will be very strange, usually we all love to spend time with friends and family,enjoying cooked food and having lovely chitchat about our life. But still we can make this time enjoyable. Its good we have Internet and we can call,FaceTime our loved ones♥️

My card was inspired by Easter theme, cute bunny 🐰 die cuts and the green grass was made by using scraps of paper, I didn’t have a small egg shaped dies so I used balloon die and cut out✂️ the bottom part. That’s why I love crafting, you can just think about what you have in your craft room and literally make it work on your project.

 This weeks lovely sketch was made to inspire us, by @Joy_in_a_jar, thank you 😊
☞ Freshly made sketches #429  I really like sketch challenge they brings me lots of fun and happiness πŸ₯°

Thank you for stoping by πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹ I wish you happy Easter 🐣 and have a lovely week.

2 comments:

  1. This wee bunny/egg die is adorable! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KarrenπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠI had fun making this card using FMS πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete