Followers

Thursday 5 March 2020

Clean and simple

Hello my friends 😊
I hope you all well and having wonderful week. This month I have a lot of family members and friends Birthday coming up,so it’s good time to start making a lots of card.I love to send out personalised cards to make sure each handmade card is dedicated to special person. Since young age I loved receiving and sending postcards and letters to people I care about.

I think sketche challenges is great help to plan and put your ideas on paper.I like to use pattern paper, die cuts, stamps and different media to make my card interesting and funπŸ₯³

I hope you like this one to , its simple and clean.
Please visit blog ☞  Freshly Made Sketches #424 and see others beautiful creations ⭐️



   

    


Thank you for stopping byπŸ™ I would be happy to hear what you guys think about this card,so if you have time please leave a comment below 

No comments:

Post a Comment