Followers

Sunday 7 June 2020

Pattern paper πŸ“

Hi πŸ‘‹

Long time ago I did started my scrapbooking journey.And I was using a lots and lots of beautiful patterned paper designs to decorate my family photo, it’s was fun to play with different media ,shapes and I was inspired to mix all kind of colours and patterns. Always I did go with my guts feelings and when I though that patterns might not work, I was surprised when it did and putting a card together it turned out great πŸ‘
So this week for my card I did use lovely strips of brown patterns papers with sentiment die cut and added little gemstone πŸ’Ž for a bit of sparkling ✨ effect.

Please visit FMS blog and see all fantastic new designs πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ’•
This week Freshly Made Sketches #438 πŸ₯° 

Enjoy your beautiful Sunday and thank you for visiting my blog πŸ₯°

2 comments:

  1. I love your mix of pretty papers on this lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for you kind words πŸ˜ŠπŸ’«πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete