Followers

Saturday 18 April 2020

Good luck πŸ˜‰

Hi πŸ‘‹ lovely people
This card I made for my niece to send to her before she takes her big tests. Wishing her good luck. This remained me of my school days and how nervous I was taking any kind of test. I know it’s nerve racking before and after big exams, this simple card might make her less nervous and I just want to let her now she’s doing everything right πŸ‘

My favourite colour is blue so I was inspired to use this colour in different shades on this card. The Feather die cuts were my last thing I did ,for it is known for writing✍️. I also glued on turquoise cardstock. Wishing Good luck πŸ˜‰ Blue ribbon bow πŸŽ€ adds a lovely touch and patterned cardstock makes this whole card come together. Card layout is from Freshly Made Sketches #FMS422.

As I checked few challenges I saw ☞ Happy little stampers CAS challenge this month is Feathers. Fun to enter something new and see all interesting designs and cards from very creative people πŸ˜‰

Thank you very much for checking my blog πŸ™✂️πŸ₯° Have a fantastic day πŸ‘

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great choice of colours, and a beautiful CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete